Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) of the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, Subcommittee on National Security recently called a hearing on Border Security Oversight, Part III: Border Crossing Cards and B1/B2 Visas. This hearing was part of a set of hearings the Subcommittee on National Security has called due to the emergency situation facing our borders and the growing number of illegal aliens.
National Petition Against Amnesty Plus (S. 1)
- Project Director Represents U.S. Border Security Council Supporters at Key Border Security Hearing
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie Flips on In-State Tuition for Illegal Immigrants
- Survey Results Show Americans’ Overwhelming Support for Legislative Strategy
- The Inside Track: Republican Study Committee Staffer Breaks Down the House’s Legislative Priorities for the Rest of 2013
- The Inside Track: The Hidden Financial Cost of Statehood for Puerto Rico Begins to Emerge at a Hearing on Social Security